CHARGE WHAT YOU ARE WORTH MINI COURSE
A free 5 day mini course specially created for small creative business owners to help you with pricing and selling
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Join the Charge What You Are Worth FREE mini course and learn:
1. Why there is not such thing as an overcrowded market or a "market rate".
2. The real reason your products or services may be under-priced and how to avoid being seen as cheap.
3. What are your customers looking for and how to find more customers.
4. The one thing that will help you go from a hobbyist to a business owner and how to tie it all up with Social Media.
5. How to price your products to make a profit.
The mini course contains an easy to follow tutorial and a worksheet for you to work on your own business scenarios.
Hi, I'm Inma Goodhew, founder of The Old School Club in London and Teach Craft Revolution, an online community for creative small business owners. I help people learn creative skills, make unique creations and turn their creativity into a profitable business. When I started I had no idea how to run a business, but I learned how to be productive whilst looking after two small children, how to do my own marketing, websites, social media and bookkeeping and how to build a successful business from zero.
I am here to help you turn your ideas into a reality and create a better business.