Do you need a creative business plan? How quickly could you move forward if you had a simple, creative & easy to use plan for your creative business?
You are passionate about designing and making and you have lots of ideas. You have already made a few items but are not sure if your side business is really a business. You have been working on your business for the past few years but you are struggling to find your customers …
I don’t like the word business plan, a business plan doesn’t guarantee that your business is going to be successful, but you need a PLAN if you want to create a successful business.
What do you need to write down in your plan?
- Your customers: Who or what is your target market?.
- Requirements: What resources do you need for your business to work?
- Competition: Have you done your research?
- Products & Services: How are they remarkable?
- Features & Benefits: Do you have a value proposition?
- Your Skills: What do you want to do in your business?
- Your Brand: What do you represent?
- Marketing & Sales: How are you going to promote and where are you going to sell your products?
- Strategy & Goals: What is your end plan?
- Finance: Can you make a profit?
After the success of the Creative Business Plan for the Upcycling business downloaded over 500 times, this is a revisited and improved Creative Plan. This FREE guide shows you, step by step, how to create an achievable plan and what information you need to know to start and grow a creative business.
The biggest take out? Start small, pick a goal and clearly define what you want to accomplish in 90 days. That is 3 months, 12 weeks.
Enter your details below so I can send you the guide.
THE CREATIVE PLAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Enter your email to let me know where I should send you the guide