TCR Collective is the only membership & community for creatives that gives you a roadmap with easy to bite, action packed and structured business advice to help you take your business to the next level.
Your products look good, your services sound interesting. You have read enough posts about starting out, marketing, social media, pricing & selling .. and oh yes, you have made some money already. You have a business.
Which is exactly why you know that there may be more to it ..
- You suffer from lack of time, resources & inspiration syndrome and you do not know what to do next.
- You keep buying courses, attending workshops and joining Facebook groups but still have a large bag of unfinished projects and no plan.
- You may know what your business needs but are not sure how to get there.
- You are frustrated with the amount of information online and struggling to stay focused on what you really need.
- You wonder if your side business is just an expensive hobby.
- You are not sure about your style, if people will like your products or how to create a brand that is You.
- Or you just scared of jumping to the unknown and starting your own creative business.
Panic not. I have been there and many times, still are.
RUNNING A BUSINESS IS HARD WORK.
It can be lonely & stressful. It makes you give up, you only wanted to spend more time with your children!
And that is exactly why I have created the TCR Collective.
- This is what you get:
- A guided journey (the roadmap), so you know what to focus on and what not to do on each stage of your business.
- Business guides, mini courses and challenges to help you work on many aspects of running a business, for each stage of your journey.
- Video masterclasses.
- Monthly Strategy sessions so you always know what to do next and how to achieve it.
- Behind the scenes of creative businesses, what they are doing, what they are working on and how they did it.
- A close community of generous, like-minded creatives who will be there to support you all the way!
Strategy and Planning
Year review and goal setting
90 day plan
Monthly Strategy Live Session
How to create remarkable products
Find your customers
Create your value proposition
Set up your marketing channels
Social Media Calendar
Facebook, Blog & Instagram
Branding & Website
Design a brand that stands out from the crowd
Create your own website
Connect with your customers through newsletters
5 Day Visibility mini course
Grow & Scale
Understand your financials
Pricing for profit
Add new sales channels
Bookings & Payment systems
DID YOU SAY CREATIVE MASTERCLASSES?
COME AND JOIN US, WE WILL MEET YOU WHERE YOU ARE
WHEN YOU JOIN TCR COLLECTIVE YOU GET:
When can I join?
Right now! Click on Join now and following the simple steps. You will be in in no time ..
How much does it cost?
It is £20 per month, $25.
How will it work?
You subscribe and pay a monthly fee. I give you access to all the content in the the private area and every month we publish new guides & masterclasses. You follow the tutorials, watch the videos and take action. I schedule Q&A sessions to go through the materials. You ask questions, participate in the community and get lots of value by being part of it. I provide challenges, engagement and invite the experts to help you.
What if I don't like it?
I really hope you get lots from it, but if you really want to leave, you can unsubscribe any time.
What if I don't need to learn any creative skills?
That’s up to you. I believe you will get worth you money with the business guides and being part of the community. The access to the online courses is also there to provide inspiration, you never know what new ideas may come up!
What if I don't have a business or idea yet?
You can still join us. If you are creative and would like to see whether you can start a business with what you make, you can gain inspiration within the community or schedule a one to one session with me.
HI, I'M INMA GOODHEW
And I am here to help you create a better business so you can focus on the creative stuff, grow your income and work around your family, life commitments or full time job.
I set up The Old School Club in 2011, I have just had my first baby and I didn't want to go back to work in IT in the corporate world. I set up a sewing studio at home and since then it has grown to a successful business. I teach a wide range of creative skills to (mostly!) women, in sewing, upcycling, modern upholstery and furniture painting. It is an inviting, lively & social creative hub.
At the many classes I have taught during the past few years, I realised that most of my students would like to set up their own creative business, on the side or full time. I love helping people with ideas, tips, what has worked for me and what hasn't. So I started this site, Teach Craft Revolution, to share information about my business.
I won't lie. Starting my own business was one of the most difficult things I have done in my life. When there is no money to pay for others to help you, you have to do everything. I have created my (three) websites, I prepare the marketing plans, I run Facebook adverts & send monthly newsletters. I plan the classes, the required materials & the tutorials. I run my own accounts and do my bookkeeping. And above all, I manage my business so it grows year after year. I make big plans.
I hope to see you on the other side!