Finding new customers, creating amazing products, offering services, managing a website, selling, posting on Facebook pages & Instagram .. wow, there is a lot to do! But ... is your business really visible, can people find you? or are you just jumping from one thing to another not knowing which one is going to work?
JOIN THE VISIBILITY CHALLENGE
A free 5 day mini course specially created for small creative business owners to help you gain confidence in your business and increase visibility
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
This is a 5 day mini e-course containing easy to follow tutorials, actionable workbooks and checklists. Every day for 5 days you will receive an email PLUS access to a private Facebook Group to get support and ask all the questions!
After this mini course you will:
- Gain confidence in your business by having a clear value proposition, which includes knowing who your customers are and how to create remarkable products and services.
2. Learn & apply the 5 "must haves" for your website so it attracts customers.
3. Increase visibility through your Facebook Page & Instagram and the tips to make it fun!
4. Set up a mailing list and design a newsletter that connects with your customers so they buy more from you.
5. Create your own visibility plan to take action every day.
Are you ready for a challenge?
We start on the 15th of May!
Grab pen & paper, block some quiet time every day and by the end of the course become a new visible you!
Hi, I'm Inma Goodhew, founder of The Old School Club in London and Teach Craft Revolution, an online community for creative small business owners. I help people learn creative skills, make unique creations and turn their creativity into a profitable business. When I started I had no idea how to run a business, but I learned how to be productive whilst looking after two small children, how to do my own marketing, websites, social media and bookkeeping and how to build a successful business from zero.
I am here to help you turn your ideas into a reality and create a better business.